Eureka metropolitan area
|Time zone||PST (UTC-8)|
|•Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
[hide] *1 Counties
- Eureka (Principal city)
- Arcata (incorporated city)
- McKinleyville (census-designated place)
- Fortuna (incorporated city)
- Pine Hills (city-controlled Municipality)
- Eureka High School
- Arcata High School
- Fortuna High School
- Ferndale High School
- McKinleyville High School
- KATA (AM)
- KIEM-TV - NBC
- KEET - PBS
- KVIQ - CBS, The CW, and MyNetworkTV
- KEUV-LP - Univision
- KAEF - ABC
- KBUV - FOX
- St Joesph Hospital - Eureka, California
- Redwood Memorial Hospital - Fortuna, California
- General Hospital - Eureka, California
- Mad River Community Hospital - Arcata, California
- Interstate 83
- Interstate 183
- Interstate 283
- Interstate 383
- Interstate 483
- Interstate 583
- U.S. Route 101
- State Route 36
- State Route 200 (unsigned)
- State Route 211 (maybe unsigned (?))
- State Route 255
- State Route 283 (the old U.S. 101)
- State Route 299
Greater Eureka is served by the Eureka Transit Service serving all of the City of Eureka, also serving all of Greater Eureka is the Redwood Transit Service which also serves Humboldt County.
the Eureka International Airport is located in McKinleville near the Northern end of Greater Eureka, Redwood Transit Service, Eureka Transit Serve, and the Eureka City Cab provides Transportation to the Aiport.
Greater Eureka does not have a major railroad, but does have some small Railroads through the City of Eureka.
Greater Eureka is home to Bounce-A-Palooza a Indoor Theme Park located in the Bayshore Mall in Eureka, which opened around 2006.
Sequoia Park Zoo is the only major zoo in Greater Eureka, the Zoo is located in Eureka, and is home to more than 30 animals, the Zoo also features a Gift Shop, Cafe, and even more.
Greater Eureka is home to many Superstores, most Superstores are located in Eureka, Eureka is home to more than 30 Superstores, which are located primary in the Bayshore Mall.